Here are the top 5 best Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals of Fujifilm X10 2021 which you can get big off on these deals:
Top Fujifilm X10 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021
Bestseller No. 1
Bestseller No. 2
Fujifilm X10 12 MP EXR CMOS Digital Camera with f2.0-f2.8 4x Optical Zoom Lens and 2.8-Inch LCD
- Large 2/3-inch, 12-megapixel EXR-CMOS sensor and advanced EXR processor; RAW shooting and in-camera RAW processing
- f2.0 wide-angle and f2.8 telephoto, bright Fujinon 4x optical manual barrel zoom lens
- Diverse manual shooting modes that can be selected according to scene type (Program / Aperture Priority / Shutter Speed Priority / Manual); 1080p Full HD movie recording capabilities
- Motion Panorama 360 for seamless 360-degree panoramic shooting; manual pop-up flash with a range of 7 meters
- Capture images and video to SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards (not included)
Bestseller No. 3
Fujifilm X-E3 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XF18-55mm Lens Kit - Silver
- 24.3MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS III sensor and high-performance x processor Pro high-speed image processing engine to deliver outstanding color Reproduction and gradation of Tones in both stills and video
- New touch function controls let you swipe up/down/left/right to choose function setup which you can use even while
- Country of Origin: China
- Package weight: 3.5 lbs
- Nano-Gi coating technology 9 rounded blade aperture diaphragm help create smooth and circular bokeh Max Magnification 0 16x (telephoto)
Available On Black Friday Deal !!Bestseller No. 4
Fujifilm X-T4 Mirrorless Camera Body - Black
- Putting stability in your hands: A huge part of creating great photos or videos is making sure you are in the right place at the right time – and that often means making handheld images to get to the heart of the action. X-T4’s state-of-the-art, five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS) provides up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization to make sure that, even in the midst of all the excitement, your images remain steady and sharp. Combine this with the new four-axis digital image stabilizer, and you have lots of room to maneuver.
- Performance you can rely on: For any serious image maker, having a tool that can be relied upon to perform flawlessly whenever it is required is extremely important. For this reason, X-T4 features a newly developed mechanical shutter that is the fastest and most robust in the history of the X series. Not only can it make images at 15 frames per second, but it is also rated for 300,000 actuations 2. When you combine this with its larger capacity battery that is capable of up to 600 frames per charge 2, X-T4 has the power and the durability to give you the peace of mind that you’ll never miss the perfect opportunity.
- Find the best angle for your story: When chasing the perfect image, versatility is key, so the last thing you want is to be hampered by awkward angles. The 1.62 million pixel vari-angle touchscreen LCD featured on X-T4 can be adjusted to make it visible from a wide range of positions. This not only gives you a high-quality monitor to frame with, but also provides quick and simple controls when you need them most. On the flip side, there are times when you need to minimize the light and distractions that a screen can create. That’s why X-T4’s LCD has been designed to easily fold away so it is completely hidden from view, leaving the updated 3.69 million pixel/100fps electronic viewfinder to help you focus on the moment at hand.
- When your story needs movement: The modern image maker is blurring the lines between photography and videography, and X-T4 has been designed to celebrate this new generation of hybrid creativity. With the simple flick of a switch, movie mode is activated, meaning X-T4 is capable of recording both professional-level DCI 4K/60p and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video. It is also possible to record F-Log footage in 10-bit color, straight to the card. What’s more, the innovative AF-C subject tracking works in low-light conditions down to -6EV and the camera’s use of a new, high capacity battery lets you push your creative limits.
- Powerful image manipulation made easy: For over 85 years, Fujifilm has produced photographic films that have been used by some of the world’s best-known moviemakers to create some of the world’s most successful movies. This legendary reputation in color science is celebrated with their hugely popular selection of Film Simulations, which digitize some of the industry’s most iconic films and puts them right at your fingertips. X-T4 introduces Eterna Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to this much-loved collection of film simulation modes available in the X Series product line, which creates a beautiful de-saturated, high-contrast look that any image-maker will find irresistible.
Bestseller No. 5
Fujifilm X-S10 Mirrorless Camera Body- Black, X-S10 Body- Black
- It’s All About How It Feels: X-S10 has been designed to provide on-the-go photographers with maximum control. Its deep handgrip affords solid, confident handling with any kind of lens attached, while the intuitive controls ensure effortless operation, no matter what camera system you are used to. When you also consider the 180° vari-angle LCD touchscreen and up to 20fps uncropped continuous shooting, with X-S10 you will be ready to unleash Fujifilm’s acclaimed color science for any and every photo opportunity.
- Making State-of-the-Art Simple: Designed to be simple and minimalist on the outside, X-S10 still enjoys Fujifilm’s renowned image-making technology at its heart. With the state-of-the-art X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination, it is easy to create astounding results. The 26.1 megapixel back-side illuminated sensor offers a wide dynamic range and incredible image quality, while the quad-core CPU not only provides precision autofocus at speeds of up to 0.02 seconds and in light levels as low as -6EV, but also superfast stills and video processing to keep up with your creative needs.
- Putting Stability in Your Hands: To document the most amazing moments, you need to be in the right place at the right time, but the greater lengths you go to in search of the perfect angle, the higher the risk of a shaky camera ruining it all. That’s why X-S10 features a five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) system that gives you the freedom to go handheld and get right to the heart of the action. The five stops of image stabilization will help keep your images sharp and your video steady no matter what conditions you are faced with.
- From Small Camera to Big Screen: Video is becoming an increasingly important means of expression for creators around the world, so it is essential to have a camera that can excel in both photography and videography. X-S10’s outstanding movie-making abilities provide the perfect solution. This camera allows you to record in cinema-quality DCI 4K/30p and super-slow motion Full HD/240p, and when you combine the five-axis IBIS with a four-axis digital image stabilization feature, you can always be confident that you will get incredibly smooth footage. Add to this 4:2:2 10-bit color via HDMI, and you have everything you need for professional filmmaking.
- Powerful Image Manipulation Made Easy: Fujifilm has been producing photographic films for over 85 years and, in this time, it has developed a legendary reputation. Some of the world’s most renowned creators have chosen Fujifilm to make some of the world’s best-loved images. The FUJIFILM Film Simulation modes were created to celebrate this history by digitizing some of the industry’s most iconic analog films and placing them at your fingertips. X-S10 features 18 Film Simulation modes, including ETERNA Bleach Bypass, the newest addition to the much-loved FUJIFILM Film Simulation mode collection, which creates a beautiful, desaturated, high-contrast look that any image maker will find irresistible.
- Video capture resolution: 2160p