Here are the top 5 best Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals of Fujifilm Lens 2021 which you can get big off on these deals:
Best Fujifilm Lens Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021
Fujifilm Lens is one of the quickest-selling DSLR camera of Fujifilm. This camera has been introduced by FujiFilm to compete with other competitors like Sony and other brands which provide same products. Here are the top Fujifilm Lens Black Friday deals on Fujifilm Digital Cameras:
- TAKE COMPLETE CREATIVE CONTROL: Stay discreet and remain completely immersed in the moment with XF27mmF2.8 R WR’s aperture ring, which lets you externally control your aperture, even when the camera is switched off. Not only does this feature ensure you’re always ready to frame fleeting moments, but it also minimizes mistakes with a new aperture lock button to keep the ring locked into the A position when you’re letting the camera do the work. Create with complete confidence with XF27mmF2.8 R WR at your side.
- CREATE IN ANY CONDITION: With an extremely small and lightweight design, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is an ideal compact prime lens to carry at all times, just in case the perfect photo opportunity arises. That’s why it has been equipped with extensive weather-resistance and the ability to operate in temperatures as low as 14°F (-10°C). Regardless of where you are or what you’re faced with, this lens is always ready to perform.
- REACT IN A SPLIT SECOND: framing a fraction of a second is no easy task, so ensuring your lens is able to react as quickly as you can is a must. With a coreless DC motor that moves the whole lens group, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is capable of extremely fast, precise, and near-silent autofocus. When combined with a wide F2.8 aperture, it creates high-quality images with gorgeous background blur, even when the light is low. All this ensures that you don’t just frame the moment, you frame it beautifully.
- PROTECT BUT DON’T PROHIBIT: Lens hoods play an important role in photography. By blocking stray light from hitting the lens at oblique angles, they help prevent flare and other forms of interference. They also offer valuable protection for the front element from inadvertent bumps that can happen while you’re immersed in creating an image. The included dome-style hood is small, compact, and finds the perfect balance between practicality and performance by minimizing uneven flash coverage or obstructions to the field of view that can occur when using larger hoods.
- PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE WITHIN REACH: On top of so many fantastic and new features, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is even more affordable than its predecessor, making high-quality prime photography more accessible than ever. Whether you are an enthusiast taking your first steps with a prime lens, a budding street photographer looking for discreet performance, or a seasoned pro who wants a fantastic everyday option, XF27mmF2.8 R WR is the clear choice.
- Lens structure: 5 groups 6 slices
- Minimum aperture: f/22 ; Filter diameter: 49mm
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Super multi-coated / Angle: Diagonal 44 degree 20' Horizontal 36 degree 30' Vertical 23 degree
- The lens can be also used on Sony E-mount full frame cameras but needs to set the camera to APS-C mode, otherwise, there is vignetting
- Focal length (35mm format equivalent) f=35mm (53mm)
- 8 Elements in 6 Groups (Inc. 1 Asph. Element)
- Angle of view - 44.2 Degrees. Number of blades 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Filter Size 52mm
- Focus range : Normal 0.8m - ∞, Macro 28cm - 2.0m. Max. magnification 0.17x
- German (Publication Language)
- Ultra wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras. with it , you could portray anything. You can shoot environmental portrait, cityscape, landscape, architecture, or even macro photography.
- The lens features an STM motor for quick, quiet linear autofocus performance, which captures the fast-moving objects. supports eye focus, EXIF information transmission and USB upgrade.
- With its bright maximum aperture of F1.4, you can combine beautiful bokeh with a uniquely wider perspective, to create sweeping scenic landscapes.
- With a minimum focusing distance of 8.6in (22cm), there’s immense potential to add a more dynamic look to your images through simply moving your camera closer and further away from your subject.
- Manual focusing aperture ring provides smooth, even rotation from one end to the other. This makes pulling focus a breeze when recording video and selective focus simple when photographing through objects like prisms and loupes.
- Weather resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather and dust resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation. Focal length : 35 millimeter (35 millimeter format equivalent : 53 millimeter)
- Nano GI coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.Max. magnification:0.17x.Angle of view:44.2 degree