Here are the top 5 best Black Friday And Cyber Monday Deals of Fujifilm Lens 2021 which you can get big off on these deals:
Best Fujifilm Lens Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2021
Fujifilm Lens is one of the quickest-selling DSLR camera of Fujifilm. This camera has been introduced by FujiFilm to compete with other competitors like Sony and other brands which provide same products. Here are the top Fujifilm Lens Black Friday deals on Fujifilm Digital Cameras:
- 35mm equivalent - 85mm
- Max aperture F1.2, Min aperture F16
- Number of blades - 7(rounded diaphragm opening)
- Focus Range : Normal 0.7m - ∞; Macro 0.7m-3m
- Filter Size 62mm. Max. magnification :0.09x
- Achieve an Incredibly Shallow Depth-Of-Field: Used at or near to its maximum F1.0 aperture, XF50mmF1.0 R WR can produce an astonishingly narrow depth-of-field. Its precision-engineered, rounded diaphragm produces large, smooth bokeh for a professional look, allowing you to create portraits with a striking simplicity and an almost three-dimensional quality. You can use this new power in selective focus to keep only the subject’s eyes in focus and make captivating close-up character studies. But it’s not just for portraits. Take this lens out onto the street or into a lifestyle session and you’ll turn cluttered locations into clean backdrops with unrivaled subject separation.
- Be Ready to Make Images in Low-Light Conditions: The very wide maximum aperture on XF50mmF1.0 R WR means you have more options when it comes to making images in low-light conditions. At night, or in darkened interiors, XF50mmF1.0 R WR offers the widest apertures yet seen on an XF Lens, allowing you to draw in more light. XF50mmF1.0 R WR lens also easily achieves fast shutter speeds that freeze movement and keep ISO settings lower for detail-rich results. Alternatively, combine high ISO settings with the F1.0 aperture for incredible versatility and use in other low-light applications like astrophotography.
- Decades of Experience in Optical Engineering: Unprecedented depth-of-field is nothing without first-class optical quality to keep the subject sharp and clear. Too many ultrafast lenses can’t cope at the extremes of wider apertures, and often when used wide open can only provide images weakened by flare and a lack of sharpness. XF50mmF1.0 R WR aces image quality with premium glass elements all the way through its exceptional light path, furthering the optical excellence of Fujifilm’s FUJINON brand and bringing it to a modern-day zenith of edge-to-edge sharpness at any aperture.
- Precise Focus for Those Critical Moments: To make the most of its super-shallow depth-of-field, focusing must be precise. For this, XF50mmF1.0 R WR uses 120º of rotation in its focusing ring to let you focus manually without error – and achieve accurate focus when using your X Series camera’s Focus Peaking and Focus Assist modes. The 120º of rotation also makes autofocus movements notably precise and deliberate, while the lens’s engineering is designed to minimize focus shift effects when making images.
- Weather-Resistant to Keep the Images Coming: XF50mmF1.0 R WR is a lens you can use to make amazing pictures almost anywhere. Like all other weather-resistant XF Lenses, it is protected against moisture and dust, as well as being capable of use in temperatures down to 14°F (-10°C). When allied to a similarly specified, weather-resistant X Series mirrorless digital camera body, XF50mmF1.0 R WR lets you make unique images in the toughest environments.
- Max focal length: 50.0 millimeters
- Weather resistant design with 8 sealing points for weather and dust resistance and operation as low as 14 Degree
- Inner focus system with 0.08 seconds autofocus speed and nearly silent operation. Focal length : 35 millimeter (35 millimeter format equivalent : 53 millimeter)
- Nano GI coating reduces ghosting and flare
- 9 blade aperture creates smooth and circular bokeh
- Minimum working distance of approximately 13 inches.Max. magnification:0.17x.Angle of view:44.2 degree
- 18-55mm f:2.8 - 4.0 OIS (27 - 84mm equivalent)
- 14 Elements in 10 groups (inc. 3 aspherical & 1 extra low dispersion Elements)
- Angle of View: 76.5 - 29 Degrees
- Filter Size: 58mm. Focus range-Normal- Approx. 0.6m - ∞ (whole zoom position). Macro- Wide: 30cm - 10m, Telephoto: 40cm - 10m
- Aperture control : Number of blades 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- High resolution performance: edge-to-edge sharpness from the center to the corners of the frame is achieved by the precise arrangement of 10 lens elements in 8 groups. This lens also includes two aspherical elements, which serve to suppress the image degrading effects of chromatic aberration and field curvature imperfection.
- Compact, lightweight and Stylish design: weighing in at 5. 47oz (155G) and measuring just 1. 79in (45. 4mm) in length, This lens offers up the renowned image quality and refined style associated with the Fujinon XF family of lenses. With its metal exterior, precise click Stops, and smooth dampening, this lens offers incredible image quality in a durable aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Fast and quiet autofocus: the inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to move focusing elements into place through precise electrical pulses, in order to achieve fast and near-silent autofocus performance.
- Weather and dust resistant durability: The lens is designed to operate in temperatures as low as 14° Fahrenheit and is Sealed at nine points around the barrel, making it both weather and dust resistant.
- Lens Type: Wide Angle Mounting Type: Fujifilm X